The wallpaper provides a more attractive look for any items and you can refresh the old furnitures quickly and economically without a lot of money,which is a great choice for kitchens, bathrooms, home and office applications.
Material: Vinyl Self Adhesive Wallpaper
Roll Size: Width 20cm/40cm/55cm/60cm
Color: dark gray light gray
Feature: Environmentally-friendly,strippable, Waterproof,Mouldproof,antbacterial, moistureproof, Removable,easy
to clean withdamp cloth, embossing delicate,high quality texture.
1.If you purchase two items or more, we will package all items together.
2. Color tones can vary due to lighting in the room, pictures on wall for reference only.
3. Please buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
4.Wallpaper you will receive may have some wrinkles on it or both ends, but it do not effect looking after gluing on the wall.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Self-adhesive and removable, the product is made of vinyl, no additional glue is needed to assist the paste.
It is easy to operate and easy to use. The back of the product comes with grid lines and instructions, which is very convenient
for your measurement and cutting.
Damaged tables or cabinets doors can be customized for a high-end look. We have a range of affordable home decor solutions
that make it easy to change the look and create custom designs.
Instruction for Use:
1. It can be placed on any smooth clean and dry surface like shelf, board, wood cabinet, drawer, walls, window, glass and so on.
It is best applied at room temperature.
2. Sand down rough surfaces prior to sticking. Clean large surfaces with mild soap and water.
3. Measure the surface to cover. Cut the film into right size, leaving about 5cm extra overlap on all edges is better.
4. Peel off the backing paper evenly with one hand whilst smoothing the film to the surface. With your other hand, from the
center to edges. For this it’s better to use a soft cloth.
5. Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the center to the edges. Pierce stubborn bubbles with a
needle and squeeze the air out.